You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications. To withdraw your consent:
- Call us at 877.242.7372; or
- send us a secure message via chase.com or the Chase Mobile app.
You may withdraw your consent to receive Paperless Statements by changing your delivery preferences within the Online Service. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. However, your access and use of the Online Service may be terminated.
Finn by ChaseSM Accounts
- Call us at 800.636.9415; or
- send us a secure message via the Finn by ChaseSM app.
Withdrawal of consent will result in our closing of your Finn by ChaseSM Account and discontinuing servicing your Finn by ChaseSM Account through the Finn by ChaseSM app. Please refer to your Finn by ChaseSM Account agreement for additional information. There is no fee to process your withdrawal request.
To withdraw your consent to electronically receive tax documents please write to us at:
Chase By Mail
National Bank By Mail
PO BOX 36520
Louisville, KY 40233-6520
Or send a secure message via chase.com or the Chase Mobile app, and for Finn by ChaseSM Accounts, send us a message via the Finn by ChaseSM app.
A withdrawal of consent does not apply to a tax document that was provided electronically before the date on which the withdrawal of consent takes effect. However, after withdrawal of consent, to the extent that we are required to provide additional tax documents to you, we will provide them on paper.
It is important that you provide us with a valid, current email address as we may treat an invalid or malfunctioning email address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications.
Your withdrawal request will be effective only after we have a reasonable period to process it. For tax documents, we will confirm the withdrawal and the date on which it takes effect in writing (either electronically or on paper).
5. Requesting Paper Copies.
You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail it to you, provided that your request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you.
To request paper copies of electronic Communications, please contact us by telephone, or send us a secure message via Chase Mobile, chase.com or via the Finn by ChaseSM app for Finn by ChaseSM Accounts. We may, with prior notice, charge you a reasonable service charge for the delivery of paper copies of any electronic Communication.
6. How to Update Your Information.
You must provide us with current, accurate and complete contact information, including email addresses, mobile telephone number(s) and other information related to your Account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information through the Online Service, Chase Mobile, Finn by ChaseSM app (for Finn by ChaseSM accounts), or by contacting us at 1.877.242.7372, or for Finn by ChaseSM Accounts, 1.800.636.9415.
7. Federal Law.
You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (the "Act"), and that you and we intend that the Act applies to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue providing you with electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
9. Email Address of Record for Accounts with Joint and/or Multiple Owners.
Each Account owner may provide an email address for the Account in connection with each owner’s consent to receive electronic Communications. Only one account owner's authorization is required to enroll in Paperless Statements.
For purposes of electronic notification for Paperless Statements on a joint or multiple owner Account, you agree that electronic notifications for Paperless Statements delivered to the email address of the Account owner who enrolls in Paperless Statements will constitute delivery to all Account owners, even if all Account owners may not have access to such email address.
10. Interested Parties.
If you have designated one or more interested parties to receive paper copies of certain Communications, they will continue to receive copies of such Communications via U.S. mail.
11. Acceptance and Consent.
By consenting to this E-Sign Disclosure, you understand and agree to the following statements:
- I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described above, and consent to receive electronic Communications according to the process described above;
- Certain Communications may be delivered to me via U.S. mail and that in the future some or all of these Communications may be made available for me to view electronically in accordance with this E-Sign Disclosure;
- My consent to view Communications electronically does not automatically expire and is not limited as to duration;
- Chase and its agents will not be liable for any loss, liability, cost, expense, or claim for acting upon this authorization or arising from my use of the product or services provided pursuant to this E-Sign Disclosure; and
- Inserts that may be provided along with my Account statements contain important information or disclosures concerning my Account and I agree to review such inserts in a timely manner.